Minimum Entry Requirements for Masters Program is as follows:
MASTERS OF ARTS IN SHARIAH AND ISLAMIC JURISPRUDENCE
The applicant must have/ be:
- A holder of Degree program from SUMAIT University or similar university recognized by TCU.
- A graduate of Sharia or similar specialization.
- At least an accumulative of 3.0 points
- In a situation whereas the candidate’s accumulative points are less than 3.0 but not less that 2.5 he/she might be considered fro admission provided that they have a postgraduate diploma in Shariah or experience of not less than five years in the similar field.
- The mastery and good command of both Arabic and English Languages.
The teaching language for this program are Arabic and English.
Duration: 2 years (3 to 4 Semesters)