Continuing Education Programme
This programme was established in 2014 to provide professional
non-degree courses at Certificate (NTA Level 4) and Diploma
courses (NTA Level 5 and NTA Level 6) accredited by National
Accreditation Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- To provide training services for teachers through sandwich and part time to promote the status of education at all levels.
- To expand the catchment area for admission of students thus increasing annual enrollment at the SUMAIT University.
- To serve the community members by bringing services closer to them.
- To expand and introduce knowledge and training in special fields of education and offer carrier options highly required for development.
- To advance narrowly qualified secondary school leavers in the field of education.
- To provide refresher courses for civil servants for the better performance at their working places.
- To provide opportunity for potential mature and young students who would like to pursue courses at the University level.
- To upgrade qualifications for University program to potential students.
Mr. Omar Hakum Said, B.Sc. (Microbiology & Chemistry) (UD); M.Sc.
(Biology & Genetics) (Istanbul).
Click here to see the Courses which are Offered Currently.